Thursday, March 19

Haven't had much to say these days. I was optimistic that it would be a legendary week since it started off so strong... and maybe it's just a matter of perspective... or maybe I'm just greedy.
Sunday-I got to play with the puppy
Monday-I talked with a dear friend who seldom has a spare moment.
Tuesday-Helped a friend in the garden
Wednesday-Did some billing, which means a little money coming in.
Thursday-is that today? Well, today I'm heading north to Whidbey Island so that I can help a friend move tomorrow. I'm very blessed to know generous folks with cabins up there who like to share. Even though the weather is lousy, (grey, cold & rain are not favorible beach weather), it's still great to get out of the noise of the city, ie-the fire engines, police, and ambulances honking with sirens blasting, driving by now. Humm... maybe I'll wax my car.... I like to take private retreats up there. Sometimes, I do share with others though, taking my small group, which is traditionally a great bonding time. Here's a photo taken just as we were leaving dock. I didn't even have to photoshop it. Taken with my phone-so it looks better on a small scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment